Opening a MOC Store
For New Sellers:
If you are a new Seller on BrickLink, you need to create a store on BrickLink.com first before opening a MOC Store:
1. Register or login as a member of MOC Shop
2. Register as a Seller (Stores > Store Manager > Upgrade to Seller)
3. Fill out store information and click 'Submit Registration'. You have now created your store.
5. List items for sale. There are three ways you can list your items:
- Upload Each Item: Add items to inventory one at a time
- Upload Mass Inventory: Add many items to inventory using XML file
- Part Out a Set: Enter set number and view parts in that set to upload
For Existing Sellers:
If you are an existing Seller on BrickLink, you can open up a MOC Store right away:
6. Go to MOC Shop Store Manager and click 'Open MOC Store'
7. Enter PayPal email address, first and last name. Click 'Submit'.
9. Go to Inventory > 'Add New Item' to see a list of MOCs
10. Browse and open MOCs that you want to sell
11. Click 'Part-In' to view parts list and XML file
12. Confirm 'Part-In this MOC Set' to start selling this MOC
See Parting-In a MOC.