Making Instruction Manuals
All designs must be approved AND ready with detailed building instructions before it becomes ready for sale. MOC Shop offers FREE instruction making services for a limited time to all approved models under 400 parts. For more information on how to get approved for sale, see Reviewing your MOC.
Utilizing Our Instructions Service
By default, all approved models under 400 parts will receive instructions using a standard BrickLink template. Please allow up to 10 business days after submission for review so that instructions may be completed. If your MOC is above 400 parts and you did not submit an instruction manual, approval may take a longer time and only be granted on a case-by-case basis.
Creating Your Own Instructions
You may opt out of our service by uploading your own instructions (optional). Your instructions must be clear, labeled properly, and matching with the parts list. Follow these recommended guidelines when creating and submitting your own:
1. Provide step-by-step instructions with corresponding images.
2. Insert part images and count. Proper placement of directional arrows if needed.
3. Include the pictorial parts list before or after the walkthrough.
4. Make it compatible for easy online and print viewing.
5. You may NOT provide instructions directly generated inside LEGO® Digital Designer.
6. Go to My Baseplate > Upload my MOC > Build Info to upload instruction file in PDF or zipped HTML format.
If you need MOC support, contact: email@example.com