Participating in Design Contest
BrickLink MOC Shop will host a MOC Design Contest every month.
Guidelines for Participation
- Model should follow size and part count restrictions (if any)
- Submit on MOC Design Contest page according to the official rules
- Submit at least one clear photograph of the model
- Recommended to not use extremely rare or expensive parts
- Models should be appropriate for a general audience
Only one complete entry per Designer
Perks and Benefits
- All the entries will be invited to prepare their model for the MOC Shop
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners will be awarded with gifts or cash prizes
All varieties of design contests will follow this general timeline:
- Weeks 1-2. Design, order parts if needed, and build.
- Weeks 3-4. Submit design to BL website.
- Week 5-6. Voting for winners.
- Week 6. Winners are announced.